PDA

View Full Version : Server down?

Spartanius
09-11-2011, 04:08 AM
was in and playing right after release but now when i try to log in I get a "system now found" message

zarkwizard
09-11-2011, 12:09 PM
was in and playing right after release but now when i try to log in I get a "system now found" message

It's up now. I am playing. Can you not get in?

Spartanius
09-11-2011, 04:49 PM
Just tried again its still saying "system notice - not found" and then sometimes the "Lost connection..." screen comes up. Re-installed but still the same.

Spartanius
09-11-2011, 04:53 PM
Ok, I just signed up again and created the same name as before and it let me in. weird. Were we suppose to create new user names? my old one, the same name, worked fine right at release.

Spartanius
09-11-2011, 05:01 PM
Still getting the black screen when trying to get to the planet overview once I have a shipyard being built.

zarkwizard
09-11-2011, 05:56 PM
Still getting the black screen when trying to get to the planet overview once I have a shipyard being built.

I spent some time playing on my 4G touch this morning and noticed a copy of low memory warnings. I have been going through the code working on trying to get rid of them. AI did see the black screen once when trying to go to the planet screen, and I'll need to sit down with Tsagoth on Monday and go over it and see if we can find an issue.

Spartanius
09-11-2011, 06:00 PM
Ok cool. I can go to the planet screen on any of my other mining colonies that are not building anything, and I was able to view it when just building probes and harvesters but once I started the shipyard it stopped loading.