PDA

View Full Version : anyone alive?!?

Supamand
02-01-2012, 02:52 AM
Hey guys, are you still there?
Forum looks kinda dead, I'm guessing that the game is working great and no one has any complains :D
And hoping that my guessing is accurate 0.o

Can someone hit us up with an update on the beta? Also, what's the progress on the limited and world wide release?!?

Sorry for being impatient, but I'm running out of space games to play ;((

Lavenders2
02-01-2012, 07:23 AM
Hey guys, are you still there?
Forum looks kinda dead, I'm guessing that the game is working great and no one has any complains :D
And hoping that my guessing is accurate 0.o

Can someone hit us up with an update on the beta? Also, what's the progress on the limited and world wide release?!?

Sorry for being impatient, but I'm running out of space games to play ;((

Most people at this point have left because the beta has dragged on for so long now that it has been around a year. I don't think Zarksoft have done any kind of release as of yet, although if they said January and it is currently Feb, it can't be too far away.

These guys work similar to blizzard where the product is done when it is done. Fortunately, that doesn't seem to be 10 years for these guys. The one thing I remember Zarksoft saying is that the fans wanted them to take their time and release a great game rather than a half decent game that barely gets patched. If the game continues down its path with the payment system, these guys need to make sure their game is of a very high quality, or else the worst thing could happen...

Mind you, I played the beta, I would argue it is pretty much ready

Spartanius
02-24-2012, 05:14 AM
Part of the reason it has taken so long is because the Devs are extremely receptive to what the testers have said. At times it has felt like we had personally ordered a dev team to create a game just for us the way we wanted it. I hope advertising gets out properly, especially for ipads.