PDA

View Full Version : Abbreviations including ore/currency

mastergameaok
05-24-2012, 02:59 PM
Can someone explain the abbreviations Co or CU and Ku and Mu?

Also what types of ore are there?

mastergameaok
05-24-2012, 03:00 PM
I am also unable to set push, i have attempted multiple times but it continues to show "Push off"

zarkwizard
05-24-2012, 03:26 PM
I am also unable to set push, i have attempted multiple times but it continues to show "Push off"

When you select the push items, you need to double tap them and you will see a check mark appear beside the line item. You then click on the bottom check mark to save the push settings.

If you are still having issues let us know.

zarkwizard
05-24-2012, 03:27 PM
Can someone explain the abbreviations Co or CU and Ku and Mu?

Also what types of ore are there?

2 Types of ore. CO = Common Ore, RO = Rare Ore. Ku = Thousands, Mu = Millions, Bu = Billions.

mastergameaok
05-24-2012, 03:31 PM
2 Types of ore. CO = Common Ore, RO = Rare Ore. Ku = Thousands, Mu = Millions, Bu = Billions.

Thank you. I also am noticing, in my fleet list, the ones that are shown idle, I cannot find out which ones in the system are idle, and which ones are just waiting to move to harvest, anyway to distinguish the two? (It says i have 1 idle harvester, but i can see 3 different harvesters on map). Also it states I have an idle probe in another sector but when i click to go to the sector it is in, I cannot see my probe there.

Leedot
05-24-2012, 06:09 PM
We need to work on distinguishing them better (possibly putting the active units in a different place) / improving user feedback but it will always give any new movement orders to an idle unit. If there is no idle unit it ignores the command.

As for the probe it sounds like it's taking you to it's last known location but it's then moving again. You can cancel it's movement in the fleet listing to get it to stand still.

mastergameaok
05-24-2012, 06:19 PM
We need to work on distinguishing them better (possibly putting the active units in a different place) / improving user feedback but it will always give any new movement orders to an idle unit. If there is no idle unit it ignores the command.

As for the probe it sounds like it's taking you to it's last known location but it's then moving again. You can cancel it's movement in the fleet listing to get it to stand still.

Thanks, much appreciated.

PlayerOne
05-24-2012, 06:41 PM
For in transit units, why not just throw an animation in that moves them a few pixels down (and autorepeats) to indicate the in transit state? That seems like a solution that would avoid having to do new graphics assets or have users forget which side of the sector means the ship is moving and which means it's stationary.

zarkwizard
05-24-2012, 08:17 PM
We will look at removing "AI" ships from the main roll up listing, and leaving them to the transit listing on the left side of the planet. That way you won't see a ship if it isn't available.