PDA

View Full Version : regarding multiple characters

ColfaxJones
05-25-2012, 02:08 AM
So an account can create multiple characters, each one requires a separate subscription right? What's the limit? And am I correct in assuming each character can only be in one separate game at a time? It wouldn't be fair if somebody had 2 characters in the same game. Thanks.

zarkwizard
05-25-2012, 03:00 PM
There isn't a whole lot we can do about it. Whether they create the toon on the same account or set up multiple accounts. It's something we have discussed many times. If you have any thoughts we would love to hear them.

Corinthian
05-26-2012, 03:05 AM
Well if you can tie players to their iTunes account, you can make it only one iTunes account per game server.
If you REALLY wanted to cheat it wouldn't completely prevent you, but it would make it A LOT harder!

GeeWhiz
05-27-2012, 02:57 AM
So an account can create multiple characters, each one requires a separate subscription right? What's the limit? And am I correct in assuming each character can only be in one separate game at a time? It wouldn't be fair if somebody had 2 characters in the same game. Thanks.

Would it be considered cheating to have a family member play too? It is an MMO but a strategy game so not sure what the protocol would be.

ravenzachary
05-27-2012, 06:59 PM
Considering that home world placement is random when the game starts, I think family members and friends playing along is perfectly fine. The odds of being adjacent are so low.