PDA

View Full Version : Harvester fleet?

Parsons
05-25-2012, 08:54 AM
I have a number of harvesters in one fleet. I have no other ships in this fleet. When i click on the fleet it give me the option to set a source and destination planet. Once I set those and confirm it will tell me that the fleet will begin making the route. The fleet just sits there and I dont get the route identification dealy by the planets. Is this a bug or not a way a fleet can be used?

Tsagoth
05-25-2012, 11:08 AM
It's a bug as it should work. Fleet operations need some attention. Fleet harving in particular has some issues.

Parsons
05-25-2012, 06:53 PM
Ok thank you.

zarkwizard
05-25-2012, 07:13 PM
There is actually a bug in the client and using fleet ability commands. It has been fixed and will be in the next release.

AntiHaze
05-25-2012, 07:15 PM
There is actually a bug in the client and using fleet ability commands. It has been fixed and will be in the next release.

Is the bug that your harvesters cannot be found on the map, even though they are listed under "Ships" and take up Objects Built? Because I am currently missing 4 harvesters.

zarkwizard
05-25-2012, 07:44 PM
Is the bug that your harvesters cannot be found on the map, even though they are listed under "Ships" and take up Objects Built? Because I am currently missing 4 harvesters.

That would be something different entirely. If you can go to each of the sectors via the ship menu then do the 3 finger bug submit and explain there is a ship or ships in the sector that belong to you, but don't show. That way we can track it down.