PDA

View Full Version : Advanced Materials Collection

shadowkhai
05-25-2012, 06:12 PM
1. Does Advanced Materials Collection allow you to collect RO or does it simply allow your outpost to produce more RO for you to collect? (In other words, everyone can collect it, this just makes it more efficient)

2. Also does this make it where outposts that don't normally produce RO will start? I'm guessing not, but the short text reads "AMC allows your Mining colonies to produce rare ore..." which could be read as start producing from nothing.

Thanks!

zarkwizard
05-25-2012, 06:48 PM
1. Does Advanced Materials Collection allow you to collect RO or does it simply allow your outpost to produce more RO for you to collect? (In other words, everyone can collect it, this just makes it more efficient)

It makes it so you can start getting RO from a planet, if the planet produces RO. If the planet does not produce RO, you won't find any. A trader starts with a 10%, and with each rank gains +10. So a rank 9 in AMC the trader will get 100% of the ore the planet produces. Others can not extract any RO, and must have AMC to acquire it from the planet. They get 3% per rank to a max of 27%.

If you trade with a planet that has RO, you can gain RO that way. As you can see the most effective way to gather RO is trade with a trader.

2. Also does this make it where outposts that don't normally produce RO will start? I'm guessing not, but the short text reads "AMC allows your Mining colonies to produce rare ore..." which could be read as start producing from nothing.

If the planet produces RO, it can mine RO with the skill. Some planets just don't produce RO. I will bring up the description with the team and see about changing it.

shadowkhai
05-25-2012, 07:02 PM
Gotcha, thanks again.