PDA

View Full Version : Managing Multiple Games/Servers

Tobias Greenich
05-25-2012, 08:51 PM
So I am simultaneously playing in the Tutorial Server (Nergal), and the new Irkalla Server. I haven't yet figured out a way to switch between them without going to my home screen and then back into the app, waiting for it to time out, then picking my character and server again.

Is there another way to do this?

VanderLegion
05-25-2012, 08:55 PM
Tap the far left button at the top of the screen in game (that lets you change music), in the top right of that screen is a Log Off button. This'll take you back to the menu so you can get to a different server.

Tobias Greenich
05-25-2012, 09:12 PM
Whoops, missed that! Thanks!

That button should probably stand out a bit more.

Marked
05-26-2012, 12:04 AM
Speaking of buttons that should stand out more can you make the color of the email stick out more. The number when you get mail is the same color as the button. Wouldnt know I had mail unless I purposely look at it

Leedot
05-26-2012, 12:10 AM
Marked - sure, we can make it more visible.

Ryland
05-26-2012, 02:55 AM
Speaking of color, scrolling through the list of players, anything other than Never Met (like encountered) should be a different color to stand out. It would also be helpful to be able to filter this list in a similar manner to the planets, to only see those that you've encountered. :)

Tobias happens to be one that I've encountered! (I've tried to send you a message, but for some reason the network times out when I'm imposing it every time. Not with other players, just with you!)