PDA

View Full Version : Those missing harvesters and other things

Tsagoth
05-26-2012, 02:56 PM
I believe I have identified the cause whereby harvesters vanish after you do a Cancel AI on them. I am testing the fix this morning to make sure it works and if all goes well, I'll roll it out later today.

This update will also disable combat email for now. Too many people are getting spammed due to AI issues.

Ships on the galaxy map, not in the sector map. No cause determined yet, but I'm going to put something in that might help until a proper fix can be found.

Proxy server memory leak causing it to fail every 30 odd hours seems to be fixed now.

Push notification still broken due to a database error.

Negative build counts will be the next thing I'll be looking into.

Oh yeah, one last thing. The Urus IAP cracker doesn't work on server side validation. Really.

TangyRedSmurf
05-26-2012, 08:03 PM
All but one of my harvesters have now vanished. Would be great to know if this update will fix this or how can I delete these ships as they show up in the ships tab and affect the number of ships I can deploy.

Thanks

Tsagoth
05-26-2012, 08:25 PM
I'm just putting in some stuff to help with a different missing ship problem and then I'll roll the update out. Perhaps in an hour or so.

Yes, this update should fix the problem of harvesters vanishing after you cancel their orders.

Tsagoth
05-26-2012, 09:23 PM
All servers have now been patched.

TangyRedSmurf
05-26-2012, 09:31 PM
Thanks for all your hard work today. That seems to have sorted that problem out.

mischmi
05-27-2012, 07:26 AM
Not for me. 2new harvesters out of reach

ChickenHawk07
05-27-2012, 05:07 PM
Not for me. 2new harvesters out of reach

Yeah, I just experienced this myself. 4 mini-harvesters Are showing up as idle, but I can't get to them to auto destruct, so I can free up my Unit Cap.

Corinthian
05-27-2012, 05:22 PM
I have had this happen a few times as well where something is showing up as idle but that I can't get to. Usually this happens after I put a stop command to a unit. I do end up getting back control after a while. Actually, when the server came back on last night they where there!

ChickenHawk07
05-27-2012, 05:35 PM
Yeah, that's what I'm worried about. If they fix the server issue, I may never get my harvesters back...

ChickenHawk07
05-27-2012, 08:11 PM
Irkalla went down for 20-30 minutes again today. My 4 missing harvesters were back where they were supposed to be. Finally able to cear those spots from my Unit Cap. Sweet!