PDA

View Full Version : Progress Indicator

VaporKnight
05-27-2012, 06:49 PM
Is the victory progress screen not working yet?

I still see 0/tons of resources collected. Do we have to put these resources somewhere for them to count?

Thanks,

-VK

VaporKnight
05-29-2012, 12:32 PM
As of this morning I have a little bit of rare ore progress recorded but still no common ore. Something seems wrong here. I've harvested/traded way more than is showing up here.

-VK

zarkwizard
05-29-2012, 02:21 PM
We noticed some of the values aren't updating like they should. It will be corrected in the near future.

AntiHaze
05-29-2012, 02:25 PM
We noticed some of the values aren't updating like they should. It will be corrected in the near future.

Will they be updated retroactively? Or will we have to start from scratch once the counter is fixed?

AntiHaze
05-29-2012, 10:36 PM
I am now of the firm belief that the only way my progress meter is increasing is by OTHER people's trade ships. Today I started a route with one Cargo Ship, and I started getting 611 CO per trip. However, I soon noticed that the frequency of an increase of 611 did not line up with my Cargo Ship doing one full return trip. Also, I added 5 more routes with Cargo Ships, and this did nothing.

Royce
05-29-2012, 10:49 PM
Are you setting up your trade routes by traveling to the other player's planet, and using the trade button? I thought trade was broken until I read here that the tutorial lies about how to do it :p

AntiHaze
05-29-2012, 10:57 PM
Are you setting up your trade routes by traveling to the other player's planet, and using the trade button? I thought trade was broken until I read here that the tutorial lies about how to do it :p

Yes I've done that every time, and they are going back and forth on their routes. But my progress has very little to show for it, and does not correspond to my ships loading or unloading.