PDA

View Full Version : player details

ColfaxJones
05-28-2012, 03:29 AM
How come I can't see player details other than myself? I figure if I've encountered somebody I should be able to see details.

Also a suggestion, how about a toggle filter on the diplomacy list to only see players you've encountered.

ColfaxJones
05-29-2012, 03:29 PM
anyone know the answer to my question above?

Wrath
05-29-2012, 03:35 PM
I was just looking to see if anyone had posted about this! I'm not sure if it's a bug or not, but I figured since the details option was there for everyone else's name you click on, you should be able to see some of their stats when you click it. Kind of interested to know how far behind I am, lol.

Also, more importantly, hoping they can pin our own user name to the top of the players list or something, so instead of scrolling down a list of hundreds of names I can find out if I'm making any progress a little bit quicker.

Was wondering, that little chat symbol next to players names, does that indicate they are online at the moment? If so, I'm only seeing like five or six people online at a time lately, so we shouldn't have to worry about servers crashing due to heavy use at the moment...

Leedot
05-29-2012, 04:02 PM
The player details lists global stats about a players record after they've finished a few games they've finished a few games so it's more there to tell you about that players experience level than how they're currently doing. Since no games are currently finished everyone's still at zero.

Wrath - Yes, the chat icons indicate players online. Although in terms of work being done by the server players are effectively always online since you have harvesters running trade routes, ships enroute to locations, research being done etc.