PDA

View Full Version : Can you be in more than one game?

Millertime
05-28-2012, 09:46 PM
I was playing in Nergal (tutorial) game and also signed up for the game that started today. After the start time of the new game, I no longer have Nergal as an option to play. There was never any indication that joining a game would erase you from a game in progress - is that what happened?

Wrath
05-28-2012, 09:52 PM
The way it has been working is that you can be in more than one game at a time, yes. And you should be able to see the tutorial server as well as all the servers listed. You may have to log out (click the icon to the very left on the top of the screen row of icons which will take you to the music screen - then look to the upper right corner and it will say log off, click on the words to log off).

ColfaxJones
05-28-2012, 09:56 PM
Yes, I'm in 3 games now and tutorial. I think nergal was offline for a bit earlier today.

GeeWhiz
05-28-2012, 10:17 PM
I was signed up for the new one today(Merath). It started to load and then next thing I know I am not in the game. Was weird. Like I was kicked out when it finally loaded. I think the debs think it was due to the patch but I am not in the game.

zarkwizard
05-28-2012, 10:42 PM
You should be able to join more than one game. There is a bug in the current client that if you touch beyond the lowest item in the table it will select the bottom item. Maybe you clicked on the outside and toggled it off by mistake.

The next client has that issue fixed.

Marked
05-28-2012, 10:59 PM
Or ... I have noticed that when you start the app you have a join "server" button. One would think that you could hit this and pick the server your game is on. What happens is it auto joins the server that it shows. To join a different game you are on you actually have to go through the entire log in process to get to the list of games.

Same thing when you are in a game. You have to logoff which will bring you to the main menu. The join button will have the last server you were in. To get to a different game you have to go through the whole login process.

GeeWhiz
05-28-2012, 11:04 PM
When I logged into game at the bottom it stated Join Merath. Same screen where it has tutorials. I clicked on join game and it started to load. Next thing I know it went back to same screen with the new server listed. Tied to log in and Merath no longer listed.

It is either a weird bug or maybe the server went down at that exact moment.

I was not at the screen where one signs up. So I do not think I deselected it.

I will wait for the next game but thought you should know about it.

ChickenHawk07
05-28-2012, 11:12 PM
Well Mareth is gome now. At least it has been on my screen for the last 6 hours or so. Mammetum is the next server shown, which starts on 5/30/2012

GeeWhiz
05-28-2012, 11:19 PM
Well Mareth is gome now. At least it has been on my screen for the last 6 hours or so. Mammetum is the next server shown, which starts on 5/30/2012

That is what I see too. Did you ever get into Merath? I never did.

ChickenHawk07
05-28-2012, 11:24 PM
That is what I see too. Did you ever get into Merath? I never did.

I did not try, to be honest. I'm already in Aruru and Irkalla. I dont want to over extend myself.