PDA

View Full Version : multiple orbitals

Supamand
05-28-2012, 11:25 PM
If I build multiple orbitals of the same type, do effects stack?

ChickenHawk07
05-28-2012, 11:28 PM
If you mean defense orbitals, No. Each is its own defense platform. And each can target ships individually. As far as Shipyards and other MAJOR orbitals, it is my understanding that you can only have one per colony world.

JetJaguar2000
05-28-2012, 11:32 PM
In my experience, having two refineries or science stations does not stack the effects. This makes sense, since it would be too easy to build a ton of them and boost your output or population by a huge amount. What I'm not clear on is why they let you build more than one when they don't stack.

ChickenHawk07
05-29-2012, 12:16 AM
I didn't even know they allowed more than one. I figured they were like Shipyards. Shows what I know.

Supamand
05-29-2012, 12:24 AM
Yeh, I was curious about refineries... I have 3 one one planet, but there is no way of telling if it helps.
But my other planet has a very low income of resources, so I will be able to tell the income.

PS:it would be sooo much easier if they would have added decimal places in planets income, to know exactly what you are getting.

ChickenHawk07
05-29-2012, 12:34 AM
Yeh, I was curious about refineries... I have 3 one one planet, but there is no way of telling if it helps.
But my other planet has a very low income of resources, so I will be able to tell the income.

PS:it would be sooo much easier if they would have added decimal places in planets income, to know exactly what you are getting.

I suggest you add this to the suggestions part of this forum. They are pretty good about implementing suggestions that make sense.

Supamand
05-29-2012, 01:57 AM

I suggest you add this to the suggestions part of this forum. They are pretty good about implementing suggestions that make sense.

I tried just now, but it wont let me post anything under EOTE forums ;(