PDA

View Full Version : Move orders not working

JetJaguar2000
05-29-2012, 05:02 PM
Currently on Aruru move orders are not being applied to any of my ships, they simply don't move after giving the order. Is this a known issue?

EDIT: Restarting the client seems to have fixed it. Possible bug? No idea how to reproduce.

Tsagoth
05-29-2012, 05:31 PM
I just discovered this nasty bug myself. It would sure help if any one can figure out how to reproduce it.

JetJaguar2000
05-29-2012, 05:52 PM
The only thing I can suggest is it being some consequence of "Home buttoning" out of the app repeatedly without logging out of the game first.

Corinthian
05-29-2012, 08:27 PM
I experience this all the time too. No reason it seems, just random and I must exit, kill app completely and start again... Seems to work then. But getting very frustrating.
I can't imagine playing like this after a month with a full fleet of ships...

zarkwizard
05-29-2012, 08:53 PM
We spent quite a bit of time trying to produce this one this afternoon. We aren't sure what the cause is. If someone gets it often can you let us know what you did when you started seeing it. This is the first we have ever seen of this bug in all the time we tested.

If any one has any ideas on how to reproduce it we'd love to hear some theories.

2pourdrummer
05-29-2012, 09:40 PM
This is how it happened to me. I had two harvesters orbiting around two planets I don't yet own. I wanted to see the details of them. I then tried to move them to tow other planets in the same system that I did not own and they wouldn't move. It didn't matter which one I sent to where, neither one would move. Hope it helps.