PDA

View Full Version : Sector map trade and harvesting routes

VanderLegion
05-29-2012, 10:46 PM
Something I was just thinking about that would be really helpful would be if we could get indicators of trade routes and harvesting routes from the sector map. Maybe a colored line that goes between the source and destination systems, a different color depending which type of route it is, that could be toggled on/off as desired. This would make it far easier to determine where we have routes set up already without having to slog through the AI ships menu to figure it out.

GeeWhiz
05-29-2012, 10:55 PM
I cannot tell if my routes are even working. Ships go to planets and the stockpile of resources nevers goes down. This happens on about half of them.

Before seeing the actual routes please show me how much a ship is carrying and let me see it was delivered.

I do like you idea - I suggest that the outpost list should have an icon that appears stating whether there is a route.

AntiHaze
05-29-2012, 11:06 PM
I cannot tell if my routes are even working. Ships go to planets and the stockpile of resources nevers goes down. This happens on about half of them.

If you're trading, you don't lose anything.

If you're harvesting, you will definitely see this amount go down, especially if it is close to your destination planet. Small Harvesters can deplete the entire stock of a planet in the same system as your destination planet within a day.

GeeWhiz
05-30-2012, 12:38 AM
Then my harvesting is not working on half my outposts. The stockpile never goes down. I followed two different harvesters and

Supamand
05-30-2012, 03:02 AM
Check out "confused about trading" under general forums. All your questions will be answered ;)

GeeWhiz
05-30-2012, 04:38 AM
I have half of my harvesting routes working correctly and the other half not working correctly. I will read through that thread again.

I thought I tested this already but will try it again.

Thanks for the help!