PDA

View Full Version : Colonize Planet Bug

Mugen
05-30-2012, 05:19 AM
Finally getting my first colony ship was exciting, the sense of accomplishment of probing the galaxy until I found the perfect planet to seed with the might of my empire. Only soon to find after I used it on the said planet for no explained reason the ship vanished but no colony was left on the planet. I know sh*t happens, and it is on the tutorial server but still quite a buzz kill on the game.

Which brings me to topic two, unfortunately I am still stuck in this accursed tutorial universe. On May 28th I was supposed to join the competitive server but the whole day my game would not let me play. I look later in the evening and I am now in a queue for a new server and have to wait another 2 days. I have no clue if progress transfers to the new server, but if not then is kinda stupid that I am paying to play in a tutorial server where nothing I do matters and I am just waiting until a day where I may or may not be able to play with the big boys.

Royce
05-30-2012, 05:25 AM
Don't know about the colony problem, though I have noticed numerous server hiccups on Nergal that seem to cause things that happen over a short period to be erased. Holes in my probes paths, etc. I'm hoping the competitive servers are more stable. Speaking of which, on your second point, I think the Mammetum server is open for signup and starts tonight (or has already started :confused: the start time and 12 hour wait period confuse me).

Mugen
05-30-2012, 01:40 PM
Yeah I have looked into causes of the colony ships vanishing act, and the only non bug cause I found was planet type. But it was a large water planet, so I have no clue then either. And Well I don't mind the wait, but it's the fact that I did it once already.