PDA

View Full Version : Establishing trade Routes

mastergameaok
05-30-2012, 07:09 PM
I am attempting to trade with my neighbors, but my harvesters/cargo ships won't go into the circles surrounding the other player's planet so that I can then put it in orbit and then establish a trade route. I tell them to move near the lpanet, but isntead they just sit there just outside the red/orange circle surrounding another player's planet. Can someone clarify the steps requierd to establish trade route and if so tell me what I am doing wrong.

ChickenHawk07
05-30-2012, 07:29 PM
It's possible you've been embargoed by that player. If you can't get into orbit (on the circle surrounding the planet) than it is either a glitch or you've been embargoed. But I couldn't say for sure, never tried trading with a player that has me embargoed and never had an issue getting into orbit.

The way trade is set up is: Send your Harvester/Cargo ship to the colony planet of the other player you want to trade with. Once it has arrived you should be able to click on your unit, when you do, you should see a new icon on the right of the "Harvest" Icon. When you click on that, it will ask you to choose your colony planet you want it to create the route with. Once you select that, your job is done. Remember though, that you can only have one route per colony planet you own. So multiple ships can be at the other player's planet, but each must be going to a separate colony of yours.

Tsagoth
05-30-2012, 08:58 PM
Sounds like a bug. Trading aside, you should always be able to fly into orbit at any planet. Whether the ship survives after that depends on your relations with that player.

AntiHaze
05-30-2012, 09:47 PM
I am attempting to trade with my neighbors, but my harvesters/cargo ships won't go into the circles surrounding the other player's planet so that I can then put it in orbit and then establish a trade route. I tell them to move near the lpanet, but isntead they just sit there just outside the red/orange circle surrounding another player's planet. Can someone clarify the steps requierd to establish trade route and if so tell me what I am doing wrong.

To get into orbit around the planet, click directly on the planet and press the check mark.