PDA

View Full Version : Losing connectivity to Nergal?

BooDro82
05-30-2012, 10:34 PM
I just downloaded and purchased my first month and i am playing a tutorial but it keeps losing connection and regresses a bit of my progress. Does this happen to others?

Tsagoth
05-30-2012, 10:40 PM
Yes, the current client has a lot of trouble. Fortunately it appears to be much better in the new client that is coming soon.

Nergal as well has some issues. I have changed the checkpoint interval, so there will be less regression when it fails.

BooDro82
05-30-2012, 10:42 PM
Thanks for the quick reply. Im very excited to start this and completely understand the growing pains. Its nice to see a game with no IAP!!!
Ill gladly pay the monthly fee

ChickenHawk07
05-31-2012, 12:27 AM
Thanks for the quick reply. Im very excited to start this and completely understand the growing pains. Its nice to see a game with no IAP!!!
Ill gladly pay the monthly fee

I've been playing since day one and I've gotta tell ya, I'm totally hooked. I even just made the commitment for a full year. I'm glad to see new people are joining :-)

BooDro82
05-31-2012, 07:46 PM
Is trying to play on Nergal hopeless? im losing connection every few minutes :(

2pourdrummer
06-01-2012, 11:50 AM
It goes through spells where it will be in and out, then starts working for some time before it starts again. Be patient, just assume the latest stuff you did is not there anymore, it seems to lose about 20 minutes when it goes out.