PDA

View Full Version : Mine Deployment Drones

TheWhiteLights
06-01-2012, 07:42 PM
Not really a bug. When I set up mines using the mine deployment drones, it says it will turn into a Missle Array. But the result is not a Missle Array but a regular mine field as expected. :D

TheWhiteLights
06-01-2012, 07:44 PM
Oh shoot, the images shrunk. I hope the words are still readable. :(

Leedot
06-01-2012, 08:52 PM
Doh.. ok, got it.

Unknown Entity
06-06-2012, 04:44 AM
I can't get my mine deployment drones to deploy. They just stay in orbit as a carrier. Are they supposed to do this or should they actually turn into a mine field?

Supamand
06-06-2012, 05:08 AM
Is that the second skill combo?

Tsagoth
06-06-2012, 05:32 AM
I can't get my mine deployment drones to deploy. They just stay in orbit as a carrier. Are they supposed to do this or should they actually turn into a mine field?

The ship should vanish and be replaced by the minefield.

Unknown Entity
06-06-2012, 11:15 AM
Nothing I the sort is happening. Every time I login I attempt to convert them to mine fields on several planets but nothing happens. Btw they're mine deployment drones but the popup message says they'll deploy a missile array.

Unknown Entity
06-07-2012, 12:22 AM
I researched Mine Emplacement before being capable of building the mine deployment drones. I now have several drones sitting at outposts doing nothing as they won't convert to mine fields when I request the ship transformation (they still want to turn into missile arrays though). If no one can shed any light on this or any other prerequisites for this to happen then I'll submit it as a bug.

SG7
06-07-2012, 01:06 AM
Make sure that drone is not inside a fleet before attempting the conversion.

Tsagoth
06-07-2012, 01:17 AM
Yesss, that's what it is, Another missing fleet action.

Unknown Entity
06-07-2012, 01:51 AM
Make sure that drone is not inside a fleet before attempting the conversion.

Yep that's it! They were all in fleets...on their own mind you, silly me! All fixed.
However they still say they'll transform into a missile array before I confirm transformation (even though they're mine deployment drones). But once transformed they were actually mine fields. Phew!

I'll submit this point in a bug report shortly.