PDA

View Full Version : Frustrating!!!!

2pourdrummer
06-02-2012, 04:03 PM
You guys have got to get this working better. This is beyond frustrating. I love the game but you have to get it at least stable. I spend many hours and a lot of ore building ships, only to have them disappear, never to be found again. Do I get the ore back, no!!! It's hard enough to juggle everything that is going on. The interface needs to be better to handle all the little things that are going on, but I get this can be done over time, but when the server goes offline, the client crashes all the time. Things disappear and it takes you forever to find out because the interface can't track things well. Things that have worked, like naming planets, now don't. Now the forums don't work right. PLEASE GET IT STABLE BEFORE ANYTHING ELSE!!!!

Leedot
06-02-2012, 04:59 PM
We'll be submitting a new build to Apple soon that resolves the login issues / disconnect issues / and a number of crashes among other things. Ironically we added a third party plugin to help us do better crash reporting automatically but it causes the 4g touch to crash on occasion so we had to go back and pull that out.