PDA

View Full Version : rare ore

shaddo
06-03-2012, 03:37 PM
I had 500 rare ore now it's gone and I'm not collecting it any more . Anyone know how that might happen ? I did not build anything that takes rare ore

Supamand
06-03-2012, 03:52 PM
That sounds like a bug. I haven't seen this one before. Make sure to report it wile you are in the view of your planet/sector where this problem happened. You can do it by touching the screen with 3 fingers and click on the roach icon :D

The only though otherwise that comes to mind, are you sure u logged in to the correct server? Lol

shaddo
06-03-2012, 04:17 PM
Yeah I'm sure : )

Now I read another forum that said to check to see if a harvester was Mabey set up to actually take away resource from the planet . Backwards harvester . How might I check for that ?

brenlen
06-03-2012, 04:22 PM
Cancel the automated AI and find your stopped harvester along its route. Then reset source and destination. I don't know of there is a way to select the ship and change its current route, but it would be nice if there is/was.

Supamand
06-03-2012, 04:26 PM
Cancel the automated AI and find your stopped harvester along its route. Then reset source and destination. I don't know of there is a way to select the ship and change its current route, but it would be nice if there is/was.

Yeh, unfortunately you can't just change AI ship rout without stopping it. But what you can do, is find which planet has the resources, then click on the square next to the planet (in sector view) and it will show you ships in AI control with that planet. From there u can cancel the AI rout.

shaddo
06-03-2012, 04:34 PM
I was able to check all harvesters and all there routs are correct . Might reset all harvesters anyway .

ColfaxJones
06-03-2012, 05:30 PM
I'll add for suggestion purposes, it would be nice to be able to just select the AI ship and cancel the route vs having to scroll through the AI ship list and try to figure out which ship in the long list you need to cancel.