PDA

View Full Version : Thanks for all the work

Parsons
06-06-2012, 04:39 AM
I just wanted to drop a line to all of the games creators and say thank you for your work so far. It's nice being able to discuss issues that we are having or ideas that we have about how things may work better. You guys were quick to get the first stability patch in and it is already a vast improvement from the opening few days.

Wrath
06-06-2012, 03:44 PM
+1 It's great seeing such a collaborative effort between the dev team and the community. Very encouraging, and exciting to see it all take shape.

athros
06-06-2012, 04:40 PM
+1 - You guys are doing an awesome job!

Corinthian
06-06-2012, 06:23 PM
Yup! Thanks for letting perfect strangers poke and prod then comment on and want changes made to your baby after we've all only known it for a week...
(I think the baby has zarks eyes by the way!)

BooDro82
06-06-2012, 06:31 PM
+1 also. very refreshing to be able to talk to them directly and get immediate response.
dont see that anymore...customer service isnt what it used to be.
Thanks guys!!

ChickenHawk07
06-06-2012, 06:59 PM
Yup! Thanks for letting perfect strangers poke and prod then comment on and want changes made to your baby after we've all only known it for a week...
(I think the baby has zarks eyes by the way!)

^ This. Was. Awesome! LOL!

But yes, even from the standpoint of someone who was following this game for a year before launch, you guys are amazing! I missed out on the Betas, so I didn't have direct contact with the Devs like we all do now, but I'm blown away by how dedicated you are to making this game successful, fun to play and most importantly, bug free! I hope my Year Subscription allows you all to buy a beer, or twelve. You deserve it.