PDA

View Full Version : Increase in outpost defensive ability?

Parsons
06-06-2012, 04:58 PM
Just wondering if anybody else has noticed an increase in outposts ability to defend themselves. Starting out on one of the new servers I have had somebody pop an outpost down in one of my systems and its a bit to close for comfort. I first started by taking an outpost ship I hadnt landed yet and trying to over run it, a tactic I had work prepatch. Outpost ship went boom! Ok well an our later my destroyer research finished so i sent in four destroyers. They were also wiped out. Having no battle reports im not sure how the battle played out. Can anybody testify to outposts new defensive abilitys?

catswift
06-06-2012, 05:04 PM
I don't believe the outpost atk/def numbers have changed. I do believe they fixed bugs in which planets were simply not fighting back properly.

Noah David
06-14-2012, 05:18 PM
Just wondering if anybody else has noticed an increase in outposts ability to defend themselves. Starting out on one of the new servers I have had somebody pop an outpost down in one of my systems and its a bit to close for comfort. I first started by taking an outpost ship I hadnt landed yet and trying to over run it, a tactic I had work prepatch. Outpost ship went boom! Ok well an our later my destroyer research finished so i sent in four destroyers. They were also wiped out. Having no battle reports im not sure how the battle played out. Can anybody testify to outposts new defensive abilitys?

It could be that they placed a Colony on the planet they stole from you... and if that's the case Colonies have a ridiculous amount of ATK and DEF. Might be best to move on...