PDA

View Full Version : Tutorial Servers Down? (Nergal?)

rstrbn
06-12-2012, 05:30 PM
I finally just paid my subscription, and now there are no tutorial servers to play on while I wait for my first game...

Nergal seems to be up and down all day (mostly and currently down) and at one point when it came back up it appeared to have rolled back a little bit. I have not seen a status about the server so I decided to create a thread about the issue. Please advise. Thanks!

*note I did not post on the Ningal thread because the server I am trying to connnect to is Nergal, maybe it is the same, maybe not, but it had appeared that "ningal" may have been fixed and up (i presume full)

Athrun
06-12-2012, 05:32 PM
It kicked me off in mid play this mornin and still has not come back. It's been 3 hrs now

Skeith27
06-12-2012, 05:54 PM
Same here. I've checked all over the boards for any word of server maintenance, to no avail.

Athrun
06-12-2012, 06:01 PM
Arrrggg so sad I can't play )-;

Athrun
06-12-2012, 06:15 PM
Hey Skeith, the server is back up HOWEVER...no time has passed in the game. All those hours it was down did not tick down any research or build timers.

Athrun
06-13-2012, 11:23 AM
Nergal is down again. Went down last night around 11:30ish Pacific time. One more day till I can start in Utu but until then Nergal is all I have :( :( :( :(