PDA

View Full Version : Planetology does more than it says

Strongbad
06-12-2012, 11:56 PM
It also increases planet population, this isn't mentioned on the tech and makes it really powerful.

ChickenHawk07
06-13-2012, 01:42 AM
It also increases planet population, this isn't mentioned on the tech and makes it really powerful.

Yeah, I gues it doesn't say that. But I think a lot of people figured this out. "Make home more like home" or whatever it says, kinda infers making it more like Earth. 100% Terraforming.

Strongbad
06-13-2012, 03:48 AM
There is already a terraforming tech, and it still needs to be noted in the tech itself

Royce
06-13-2012, 12:02 PM
Also does less than it says since science stations aren't actually a part of the game anymore ;)

SG7
06-13-2012, 12:40 PM
Also does less than it says since science stations aren't actually a part of the game anymore ;)
What do you mean? They are needed for Solar Core Taps!

Royce
06-13-2012, 01:06 PM
What do you mean? They are needed for Solar Core Taps!
I've never heard that, nor is it part of the description. Anyway, from the horse's mouth:

The science station doesn't do anything at the moment - it previously had a purpose but after several systems changed it stopped functioning. We'll pull it from the game until it has a role again.

Strongbad
06-13-2012, 01:31 PM
Well, its not pulled, and I agree it does nothing, but you can build it.

Also this has nothing to do with planetology, however a lot to do with that the state of the game is really not good devs.