PDA

View Full Version : Ninhursag Crash

VanderLegion
06-14-2012, 05:30 PM
I've been attacking another player on Ninhursag (revenge is sweet). Had a fleet of 633 ships, about 2 thirds battle cruisers, the rest cruisers. I was attacking a system (G1,5 S2,5 if the devs wanna look it up). I took the 4 outposts in the system no problem then attacked one of the two colonies. I crashed when the attack started, then was able to get back in. When I got back into the game, I was down to 475 ships, lost 1 more while I was watching, then got the notification that I had captured a new planet. When I tried to actually view the planet, I got a notice that I had lost connection to the game. When I tried to reconnect, Ninhursag didn't show up on the list of available servers. I exited the app, closed it from the multitasking bar and restarted it. Got back in game, I still only have 474 ships in my fleet, but I no longer controlled 2 of the outposts (just recaptured them) OR the colony I had captured, all 3 reverted back to the other player. His shipyard is still gone from the colony. Unfortunatley, since my ships are still gone, I'm not sure I want to try to retake it with what I have if I lost 160 ships the first time with a larger fleet...

WhiteLion
06-14-2012, 07:38 PM
Lol was that me you attacked?

VanderLegion
06-14-2012, 10:05 PM
Lol was that me you attacked?

Nah, Mugen. He went and captured pretty much every single outpost belonging to anyone in my home sector, so I went and captured them all back (thereby ending up controlling pretty much the entire sector outside a few colonies). Moved on to the next sector, captured more of his outposts, then found a couple of his colonies so I decided to attack one, figured I had enough ships to capture it. And I did, too bad the server then crashed and gave it back to him even though I didn't get my ships back...