PDA

View Full Version : Major bug with bug reporting feature

GeeWhiz
06-15-2012, 11:55 PM
I just received a new iPad3 for father's day and when I accidentally hit the report bug feature I can no longer see anything in the game. The problem is that I do not have any email set up so when it tries to come out of the reporting feature it goes black with blue trim on the side.

Now I cannot log in without seeing this.

I will delete the app and reinstall to try and fix but thought I better let you know.

VanderLegion
06-16-2012, 01:07 AM
You should be able to just close out the app form the multi-tasking bar to fix it, shouldn't have to ompletely reinstall

GeeWhiz
06-16-2012, 02:21 AM
You should be able to just close out the app form the multi-tasking bar to fix it, shouldn't have to ompletely reinstall

I did uninstall and reinstall and that fixed the problem. Did not think of shutting it down but it does not take to long to do it this way at least.

Supamand
06-16-2012, 05:15 PM
Just hit home button twice real quick and u can restart the app from the menu that pops up at the bottom.

zarkwizard
06-19-2012, 03:48 PM
I discovered that on my iPad 3 as well. The issue is I call the mail portion of the iDevice, and it gives the black screen. Other than killing the process, and then restarting it there isn't much I can do about it. I'm not sure how to detect if a user has mail set up on their device or not.