PDA

View Full Version : Where is my population and ships?

Chifa Bayo
06-17-2012, 05:58 AM
Yesterday polulation on 3 of my planet was over 100M and i start advanced shipyards on it, but today i have 3 shipyards and population lesser 100M and no factories on this planets :(
Also yesterday i made fleet with 56 cruisers but today it disappeared

VanderLegion
06-17-2012, 06:23 AM
Fleet could have been killed, maybe a someone has the teh that allows you to steal population when trading instead of getting resources and they stole pop from you?

Chifa Bayo
06-17-2012, 12:32 PM
Also colony ship is disappeared :'(

Royce
06-17-2012, 06:59 PM
How do you know they're disappearing, and not being destroyed by other players? You know combat notifications are currently disabled right?

Tsagoth
06-18-2012, 03:11 AM
100M pop sounds like an attack maybe.

SkarneGaeru
06-18-2012, 08:55 AM
Yesterday polulation on 3 of my planet was over 100M and i start advanced shipyards on it, but today i have 3 shipyards and population lesser 100M and no factories on this planets :(

Same here. Logged close to two full day's worth of ships and colonization (I colonized two new planets, built four new outposts) - in fact my two Probes explored almost 75% of the grid prior to the downtime. All reverted to the last saved state (I suspect) of my original planet and outposts (and only 40% grid explored) after the Nisaha server downtime happened. I've given up on rebuilding those lost fleets as it's too exhausting to monitor and rebuild.

My feel is that server saves need to be almost asynchronous to avoid major disappointments especially to the more active players. Rollbacks are fine, but a notice and apology for what we've spent time building and lost would be better. I'm not renewing my subs for now.

Tsagoth
06-18-2012, 01:06 PM
Most new things (ships that have been constructed for example) are saved at the time they pop out. The universe save interval is currently set to 8 minutes, so I'm fairly certain a server restart didn't cause a two day rollback.