PDA

View Full Version : Help us Obi-Wan Kanobi. . . Ur r only Hope !!!

Swamitucats
06-27-2012, 09:04 AM
Need help with a real troll on Niasah !?!

Kanina.

Anyway. We be on the lower half of the grid. Lower Left Corner to be precise. Would post a pic of the map if anyone needs it.

The plan is. I hit and run his resources. And U can have his planets to do with wht u please. Rape his cattle and slaughter his women people.

kthks.

Kanina
06-28-2012, 01:38 AM
You started attacking my outpost....I just retaliate....you are not winning and now you whine here...haha

WhiteLion
06-28-2012, 03:06 AM
Anyone who plays this game is probably reading the forums. ^

Swamitucats
06-28-2012, 06:53 AM
You started attacking my outpost....I just retaliate....you are not winning and now you whine here...haha

I'm not winning? Last I checked you were still trying to cobble together those little bitty harvesters. AND I'm disrupting your trade. I get off on it.

ITS CALLED DEFIANCE.

What? U thought I'd simply roll over and quit while u come and pass gas all over my homeworld. HAHA. Joke's on u. I've seen this guy throw Fleets upon fleets at my planets. Always to walk away wounded. And he says Im not winning. 400+ ships on an undefended world. What a wuss.

Every Morning. . . when I wake up. . .I'm tied to the corners of my girlfriends. . .Oh wait. Thats not right. . .

Every morning when I wake up it gets me nice and hard to think that ur harvesters have not been collecting jack while u slept. Bahahaha.

It's called a Guerrilla War.
I will not go down to a GORRAM NAZI !!!

Come git some. IF - And Only IF - u think ur Hard enough.

Swamitucats
06-28-2012, 07:00 AM
NISAHA *ATTENSHUN ALL SCIENTISTS AND WARLORDS AND WARRIOR TRADERS * NISAHA

It's just me and this Nazi freak Kaninutts. All his fleets r depleted. And I&I intend to keep it like that for as long as we can hold out in the name of Jah. The Almighty. Rastafari. - cause u gotta have a cause.

Lower Left Tile. Cornermost. It's the pointy bit closest to u as u look upon ur respective idevices and the main universe perspective. jst before u dive in.

Easy pickings all around. I guarantee u this.

ChickenHawk07
06-28-2012, 08:29 AM
Love the drama. And JetJaguar said this game had no backstory...

Kanina
06-28-2012, 09:21 AM
If you are so smart, try taking one of my colony, I have taken 2 of yours....haha....this is fun though....I like making pple pissed off, swear vulgarities.....and brag about his rubber doll "girlfriend"...haha....remember to clean "her" up every morning....so you can share "her" with your neighbour

Swamitucats
06-28-2012, 09:23 AM
I dont need to "take" ur stinking colony.

I no win - u no win.

Welcome to ur Doom numbnutts.

Kanina
06-28-2012, 09:24 AM
anyway...its just a game...who cares about winning or loosing....it wont hurt me...just $2 damage....haha...so what if I loose a couple of outpost...haha

Kanina
06-28-2012, 09:27 AM
awwww....go back to mommy...what you gonna do? blow up my house? poison my food? kidnap my mom? haha

Swamitucats
06-28-2012, 09:31 AM
U See. This dude. is nutts. a real sicko.

I do want to gorilla his face. But now im thinking - wtha?

Swamitucats
06-28-2012, 09:33 AM
awwww....go back to mommy...what you gonna do? blow up my house? poison my food? kidnap my mom? haha

Wait What ?

Oh I get it. Ur trying to drum up sympathy.

Nice one. Manipulative Nazi like.

Oh wiat no. Ur mum? and sis? Ohhhh I get it. Alright. So ur Crazy. Or something.

Mybad. Go ahead then. Take the planet.whtever.

Kanina
06-28-2012, 09:33 AM
awwww...u into cosplay? haha....this is really hilarious...well worth the $2..

Swamitucats
06-28-2012, 09:37 AM
awwww...u into cosplay? haha....this is really hilarious...well worth the $2..

As a Matter of Fact I am.

Im dressed up as the phantom menace at the moment. And Im buggering u in the ear.

Beacuz - THISSSsss ISsssss SpartAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaa
*Kick*

Balian
06-28-2012, 11:17 AM
lol... Kids these days.

Space_Doogie
06-28-2012, 01:21 PM
I say, chaps, your hammer and tongs cavil is an affront to the tight scratch in which we relish. Perchance this palaver has raised ideas amongst yourselves, but I say you are all ragamuffins and harridans filled with pusillanimity!

Swamitucats
06-30-2012, 08:13 AM
Who u calling a coward willis?

John Kelly
07-03-2012, 12:47 AM
Luv it! Keep it up u 2..