PDA

View Full Version : Home World Kills on Ningal

ChickenHawk07
06-30-2012, 01:35 AM
So since the PK Kill requirement is bugged and Aruru was won by a Researcher taking Home Worlds, are we keeping that the standard? Just want to know, as Parsons and I planned a Technical Tie on Ningal. We both took our 15th HW at the exact-ish same time. Do we both win? Or do we have to wipe every researcher off the face of the galaxy, so no one can win?

SG7
06-30-2012, 02:07 AM
So since the PK Kill requirement is bugged and Aruru was won by a Researcher taking Home Worlds, are we keeping that the standard?
Just for the record. I have fulfilled both win conditions on the Aruru. I had 18 black holes and 18 home worlds. Due to technical problems black holes were not registered as a win progress for Researcher but the Home Worlds were.

ChickenHawk07
06-30-2012, 09:08 AM
Ah, didn't realize you got both. Nice :-) Unfortunately for anyone other than Researchers no one can win, other than finding Artifacts.

WhiteLion
07-04-2012, 11:49 AM
You guys deserve the credit for the win… but may as well let someone who can PK or solar tap to finish the server off.

ChickenHawk07
07-04-2012, 01:50 PM
You guys deserve the credit for the win… but may as well let someone who can PK or solar tap to finish the server off.

We're going to wipe everyone else out so no one can win :-P

WhiteLion
07-07-2012, 05:17 AM
I'm waiting for someone to take out my home world.

Parsons
07-07-2012, 07:05 AM
I'm guessing you have stealth orbitals. It seams if you have this skill, one energy array around an outpost or colony will effectively wipe out 500+ ships. Either that or our server is falling apart. I just had a solar system claimed, flew off toward my next target and all the planets in the system at once declared that I had claimed the planets, and reverted over to somebody else. Only problem is there was nobody else on at the time and no ships showed up before,during,or after the attack. Now if this had been a high point player that was playing at the moment I took his system I would have attributed it to quick thinking and maybe stealth ships, but this was a low point player that doesn't seem to have been playing in awhile. Go figure.

WhiteLion
07-07-2012, 07:20 AM
That is a very odd thing that an entire system of yours changed over…. Aliens?

yeah I got stealth.. first thing I went for as soon as you basically knocked me out.

I figured I was done for anyways… so i researched that instead of the PK… i'm now researching PK.. I want to end this server… it's a sore spot on the server list.

But doubtful I can even build a PK… so much RO needed. I'm also so far set back I doubt it's even a possibility. If you wanted to go the PK route… What I would suggest is placing all the resources on one outpost and let me capture it. I'll place a colony over it and start building a pk to end the server…

It's incredible how effective stealth can be. So technically I could run around retaking all the planets in my system and protecting them and starting my trade routes again… but the time i would need to put into the game to do this isn't worth it…

I'm sure you'll research stealth orbital soon and be able to detect mine. I won't be upgrading the skill anytime soon.

I'm currently playing on a different server and enjoy it more there where I'm currently solartapping…

I just log on to Ningal every once in a while, still surprised it's not over.

ChickenHawk07
07-08-2012, 12:07 PM
Your stealthed orbitals won't be around long :-P We're both almost done researching Cloaking

WhiteLion
07-11-2012, 02:44 AM
You know… if you take a players home worlds… he loses and gets dropped out of the game right?

Thus if you guys want to win… you need to take all the home worlds. It's you vs Parson. Last player standing wins..

p.s. My home world is still alive and kicking. Technically I could go and start up again… but I'm way to lazy to start trade routes and organize myself. Especially when you guys could swoop in before I can produce enough units. So I forfeit… just please kill my home world.

Parsons
07-11-2012, 06:39 AM
Somebody started solar tapping so we are working on trying to stop that before its server end.

romars
07-11-2012, 07:23 AM
Guys leave me alone :) , btw can u access planet menu on ningal? After last atack i can't manage ships, planets

Parsons
07-11-2012, 08:50 AM
No the server seems super hosed right now. Ive got a fleet building I hope still but can't access anything. Sometimes it's telling me there is nobody on the server and I have nothing researched. Think the dang thing is on its last leg. If we don't stop your taps Romars think we will all lose to a fiery server failure.

ChickenHawk07
07-11-2012, 09:00 AM
Yeah, I'm not able to get in right now either. Damn thing crashed on me and now wont load up.

ChickenHawk07
07-11-2012, 09:04 AM
You know… if you take a players home worlds… he loses and gets dropped out of the game right?

Thus if you guys want to win… you need to take all the home worlds. It's you vs Parson. Last player standing wins..

That's incorrect Lion, they never enabled the insta-drop to players who lose their HWs after 24 hours. The only way to truly eliminate someone is to cOmpletely eradicate them, or cripple them enough to where they give up.

Between Parsons and I we have approximately 40 HWs.

romars
07-11-2012, 01:11 PM
Anyone have problems playing on ningal? I can't do anything...

It's ok now ...
Guys leave me alone ... Or catch my taps :)

ChickenHawk07
07-11-2012, 07:19 PM
Anyone have problems playing on ningal? I can't do anything...

It's ok now ...
Guys leave me alone ... Or catch my taps :)

We're doing our best :-P

Parsons
07-11-2012, 09:43 PM
Hehe Romars your doing a good job of giving us a workout. Nice to get a challenge.

romars
07-12-2012, 01:39 PM
@ Parsons where your fleet dissapeard or i missed it?

Parsons
07-13-2012, 08:03 AM
Lost one fleet early this morning. Assumed you had a nice attack fleet you moved in. If not then chalk it up to server falling apart more. There's a second player solar tapping as well, or your extending your reach....hehe good challenge. Gonna be hard to keep up now that the few researchers are pumping out black holes like crazy. Need to start killing players faster.