PDA

View Full Version : Win condition still bug?

breender
07-17-2012, 02:24 AM
I am at Nanna server and already destory 12 Sun, still, the win progress still say I got 0% completed

Am I missing something or it is just another bug?

ChickenHawk07
07-17-2012, 03:03 AM
The win condition isn't bugged, the reporting to your Status is bugged. The game is recording all destroyed suns, so it should notify Tsagoth when the condition has been met.

breender
07-17-2012, 03:34 AM
The win condition isn't bugged, the reporting to your Status is bugged. The game is recording all destroyed suns, so it should notify Tsagoth when the condition has been met.

Well, I did what it say to win already as this server only require destory 12 Sun to win, but the game didn't end.

Tsagoth
07-17-2012, 02:21 PM
I just checked. The win count is 14. The fact that you are seeing a 12 is a bug, and I think I know where it is coming from. GhostRaven is close behind you, he has 11 conversions.

breender
07-18-2012, 01:13 AM
I just checked. The win count is 14. The fact that you are seeing a 12 is a bug, and I think I know where it is coming from. GhostRaven is close behind you, he has 11 conversions.

Me and GhostRaven no get the same problem, we can make anymore black hole. yest we insert the command and see the progress begin, but when we log back in, the command was canceled.

please forgive my English

breender
07-18-2012, 03:46 AM
Me and GhostRaven no get the same problem, we can make anymore black hole. yest we insert the command and see the progress begin, but when we log back in, the command was canceled.

please forgive my English

Sorry, I mean me and GhostRaven get the same problem

breender
07-24-2012, 09:44 AM
Any one have a solution?

I am stuck at 13 Blackhole and GhostRaven have 11, but none of us able to win because of the bug.

Tsagoth
07-24-2012, 11:49 PM
If the server crashes, then you have to restart your conversion. That's the only problem I know of at this point with that win condition.

breender
07-25-2012, 01:14 AM
We keep trying to restart conversion in this with more than 20 times.... no more successful conversion.. that the reason Nanna don't have a winner yet..

Nutz
07-25-2012, 03:12 AM
I don't care about the reporting
The issue is that the physical act of solar tapping has bugged and we cannot tap anymore suns
Really breender should of won by now but he cannot take anymore suns and either can I
We both are rank 9 in the ability
Can someone please restart the solar tapping

Skeith27
08-05-2012, 02:58 PM
I'm actually having a similar situation on Lamashtu server with my Warlord victory condiion. I'm pretty sure I've exploded my 15th homeworld, but the progress only recorded the 1 planet I captured. I know the glitch is in the status screen reporting, not the actual recording of my victory progress, but I am still unsure of whether I've won already or do more millions of people need to die for my win?

Skeith27
08-05-2012, 03:17 PM
Also worth noting, my server was intended for 44 players, but only 29 actually logged into the game. Therefore, only 28 enemy HWs exist, of which I have to destroy more than half because the win condition is also scaled by the expected number of players, not the number who actually showed up to play.

If only 15 players logged in, or if other Warlords blew up 14 of those HWs, I'd be completely at a loss.

breender
08-09-2012, 01:32 AM
Lol, Nutz, how did u win?

Tsagoth
08-09-2012, 11:25 AM
Also worth noting, my server was intended for 44 players, but only 29 actually logged into the game. Therefore, only 28 enemy HWs exist, of which I have to destroy more than half because the win condition is also scaled by the expected number of players, not the number who actually showed up to play.

If only 15 players logged in, or if other Warlords blew up 14 of those HWs, I'd be completely at a loss.

Yeah, I'll have to think about this, especially since the unused HW planets are now invisible.

Nutz
08-14-2012, 07:34 AM
Hahaha I honestly don't know, I mentioned it but I'm as confused as you are hahaha

You had a higher score higher amount of taps go figure

Let me know what server you try next and we can try again lol !!!!

Nutz
08-14-2012, 07:37 AM
Also how do you track the stats of the server
I.e who and how many times people have logged in