Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Problem building Matter Transmitter on Zabada

Problem building Matter Transmitter on Zabada

Pretty much as title says.

I can't build one and I have more than enough resources and unit space available.

I think it is an issue with build orders in general. I am trying to build a Cruiser and it says I don't have the required resources. However, I have 1mu Co which is more than enough to build more cruisers.

Also the build screen sometimes stops responding when trying to que up say 8 destroyers, I can't tap on more destroyers. I have to back out to the system screen and go back to the build screen to fix it.

Hmm.. This may be a client issue.

The client will do validation on items. My guess is the client thinks you need more resources than you actually do.

Great, I can build two Jumpgates, but I can't build a matter transmitter.

The error I get says something about requiring more Orbital space or something.

I can't reproduce it right now because I used my CO for some ships.

Lordxorn,

I've run into that issue many times. It's a large annoyance. I found it happened most frequently when I tapped quickly. I found if I slowed down cueing it would go through without problems.

I'll talk with Tsagoth and see about pushing resources to everyone so building won't be an issue.

I looked this up. You can't build the MT because it's Trader only and everybody is a Warlord on Zabada.

It should be taken out of the menu for warlords and scientists otherwise it could lead to a lot of people being confused.

It seems it's a mistake. I'll be taking the Trader requirement out.

I have removed the Trader requirement for the MT. Anyone should be able to build it now, on Zabada.