Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: First hostile action

So will it take another server reset before we can attack planets directly? I have a cruiser/destroyer fleet that has been blockading someones home system for a while now with nothing to do
    --- *Member of the SCAT alliance* ---
    My device: iPod Touch 4G

Quote Originally Posted by Spartanius View Post
    So will it take another server reset before we can attack planets directly? I have a cruiser/destroyer fleet that has been blockading someones home system for a while now with nothing to do
    Yes. Although I would expect there will be a new server update in the near furture, and I will probably send out a new client as well fixing the current bugs.

Quote Originally Posted by zarkwizard View Post
    Yes. Although I would expect there will be a new server update in the near furture, and I will probably send out a new client as well fixing the current bugs.
    Oh no! So much effort spent on this galaxy building up. It will be sad to lose it.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenzachary View Post
    Oh no! So much effort spent on this galaxy building up. It will be sad to lose it.
    So, any chance of telling us if you think (doesn't mean your bound to it or anything!) that a game might last a week or two before a reset? Once most of the planned minor and major adjustments that have come up so far go into the client or something
    SCAT - who needs guns when you have RO

Quote Originally Posted by Cheerio View Post
    So, any chance of telling us if you think (doesn't mean your bound to it or anything!) that a game might last a week or two before a reset? Once most of the planned minor and major adjustments that have come up so far go into the client or something
    I'm ok with the server blowing up, but I'd like to test more than just the initial build-out and to do that, we'll need a server is persistent for a few weeks at some point in the testing cycle.

Hopefully this is the last time. The dev server is reloading the universe, just working out some kinks to get all the harvs going again.