Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: iDevice Forum App

iDevice Forum App

You can now browse our forums using an app on the iPhone. It certainly makes viewing the forums a lot better.

You can find the app in iTunes: http://tinyurl.com/zsforums or you can do a search on your iDevice or in iTunes for "ZarkSoft".

Please let us know what you think of the app, we would love your feedback.
    Last edited by zarkwizard; 05-13-2011 at 08:41 PM.

Has any one installed this? I thought someone would have said something by now. Was curious what people thought of the app. I like it.

I'm running from an iPad
    I'll install in when I get a chance and tell you how awesome it is! Ease of communication will be huge imo. This game is the most fun for me when im playing with or against people I've been talking to
    SCAT - who needs guns when you have RO

I like it quite a lot. I'm actually using it now. It is definitely easier to browse forums through the app then through the site. Just one question. Are there push notifications or something to tell you when someone has posted in certain forums? Other than that, excellent app, I will be using this rather than the site.

I generally browse using 'New Posts' and I'm not sure how to replicate that on the app, otherwise it's a solid experience on 3GS and iPad2
    Leveraging TimeZone differences into gameplay opportunities since DikuMUD!

like it :-)

However, it wouldn't allow me to create an account through the app, so I had to do it on my iPad, which wasn't easy. The spacing was all wrong on the signup page through safari, so it was hard to read what went in each field. But as you can plainly see, I was able to work around that small issue eventually :-)

I do like the app though. Just wish it were a little more colorful ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by ChickenHawk07 View Post
    However, it wouldn't allow me to create an account through the app, so I had to do it on my iPad, which wasn't easy. The spacing was all wrong on the signup page through safari, so it was hard to read what went in each field. But as you can plainly see, I was able to work around that small issue eventually :-)

I do like the app though. Just wish it were a little more colorful ;-)
    Glad you got it sorted. We wish it was as well. We didn't program the App, it's an add-on for Vbulletin. We couldn't choose very many options when it came to colors. We wish you could change the colors a little more as well. They came out with an upgrade to the App, we just haven't had the time to go through and set up the next version yet. We might give it a week or so to make sure there are no bugs in the next release before we push it out to users.

Thanks for the feedback.

That'd be great if you could somehow mimic the colors of your website and forum onto the App. Like you said, maybe in the new release

I'm very excited about finding out about your upcoming game (I just found a post about it while searching for Space RTS games for iOS two days ago). I wish I had found you all before the beta signup ended.

Keep up the good work, I'm sure all your hard work will pay off handsomely. I know I will definitely be paying to play this game!

Am at work but will send the link to my iPad for when I get home. Will provide any feedback when I can!

Cheers.

Are there any plans on bringing a native iPad app to the board?