Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: iDevice Forum App

Are you referring to the forum viewer?

Yea. Running the app at x2 on my iPad just looks a little, odd. Would be nice to utilise the whole screen properly.

Re. The forum viewer app. The main problem i have with it is I can't post a new thread in the "empire of the eclipse" section ( as opposed to "general chat"). When I press that button it says "forum closed"

As an alternative to the Idevice forum app, have you considered using tapatalk? It's annoying that everyone has to pay for the app, but it is the best forum app ive used.

Cheers

Awesome app, thanks for the hard work!
    The power of trade~

Typo in name?

Hi guys,

Hate that my first post is trolling.... *sigh*

Anyway, I've spent the last few days searching the app store for "ZarkSoft" to see if EotE has been released. Very excited.

The forums app seems to be called: ZarkSoftFourms instead of ZarkSoftForums.

Maybe it's too big a hassle to fix something so minor, but just in case you missed it (I do that after staring at a project for months).

-VK

(laughs) I guess that's Zark's British side coming out. Thanks for the heads up.

works fine and definitely helpful

Nice job. Landscape will be nice--iPad user here.

I installed it, but it just feels like I'm missing out on a lot of forum discussions, somehow.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrath View Post
    I installed it, but it just feels like I'm missing out on a lot of forum discussions, somehow.
    Yeah, I don't personally like it for responding and reading responses, as you can't see who the last to respond to a message. So it just is more tedious to respond.