Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sign up for Empire of the Eclipse Beta Round 2!

it'll come when it comes guys, theres no rush imo
    SCAT - who needs guns when you have RO

Hey everybody,

The new build is still coming but we ran into a few last minute bugs that came up, largely minor graphical sync issues that should be sorted out soon.

As for the 'wake trails' we're not really sure what you're talking about. I know that we had plans to add an orbital called the 'hyper space wake detector' that increases your visibility around a planet but that was moved to be a post launch item some time ago.

Ok yes that's what I meant. I didn't realize it is postponed until post release

So I am assuming that since Sept 3rd has come and gone, and we have signed up on Test Flight, and received no email we missed this beta yet again?

Quote Originally Posted by lordxorn View Post
    So I am assuming that since Sept 3rd has come and gone, and we have signed up on Test Flight, and received no email we missed this beta yet again?
    Nope, beta has not released yet and no email has been sent. Expect to see a post here soon letting us know why it isn't live yet and an estimated release date(probably saturday the 10th). If you don't get an email after that then you missed the beta.
    --- *Member of the SCAT alliance* ---
    My device: iPod Touch 4G

Quote Originally Posted by Spartanius View Post
    Nope, beta has not released yet and no email has been sent. Expect to see a post here soon letting us know why it isn't live yet and an estimated release date(probably saturday the 10th). If you don't get an email after that then you missed the beta.
    Thanks for the unofficial update. =)

So Lee, was I anywhere close to being right? Might we see the game by tomorrow sometime?
    --- *Member of the SCAT alliance* ---
    My device: iPod Touch 4G

:: obsessively checks email::

Quote Originally Posted by zarkwizard View Post
    T - 2hrs... very soon now.
    Incoming... Final build has been done for beta, and is in the process of being uploaded. Looking forward to the feed back.

As for time frames here is a development chart for time frame translations:

http://developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/Valve_Time