Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Nergal Beta v2 09/10/11 Game

Hear Hear!!
    Part of the Faceroll Fiery_Spartan_Spoon Alliance Cheeritrom Brigade

huge props on the stability this time around. i get no lag to speak of and i've only been disconnect / app crash a few times. it feels so much nicer to play now.
    SCAT - who needs guns when you have RO

Glad to hear you are pleased with the improvements so far. It's good to know all those long nights debating and calculating paid off. We are fairly pleased with this version of the game. We are seeing things more in line with what we expected, or hoped to have seen in the initial beta.

We think the specialties really made it a little more unique, and made the other classes a little more viable. Only time will tell with how things progress from here. So far it's going pretty good.

BTW, hows the new Trom Alert system working? Hopefully it's warning you about most things.

HAHA the Trom alerts were honestly the first thing I looked for when I started the game up again. I was trying to do all sorts of silly things to see what would come up

its definitely changed the dynamic of the game... i mean, look at me, trom, spart and fiery - aren't we all trade or science?

This is true. Now that classes are more viable we are free to do what we would normally do in these sorts of games

Quote Originally Posted by Cheerio View Post
    its definitely changed the dynamic of the game... i mean, look at me, trom, spart and fiery - aren't we all trade or science?
    Actually that's an interesting one... I wonder how many of each there are. I'll have to find out what people picked. It would be interesting to know what people thought would be the best class. Personally I chose Researcher, I like the jump gates, and being able to survive black holes, but that's just me.

I'd prolly go fleet when the option becomes viable - if it comes out as a plausible option. Being able to jump without gates seems so tactically awesome.
    Maybe making fighters not count towards the object limit or only part of it, like 5 per object would be a way to make it more viable. I suppose it depends what you intend the class to be used for though.

25 players have chosen Science, 14 selected Trader and 7 have picked Warlord to date.

It seems everyone likes Science. Also... only 46 people playing out of 114? I hope we are not going to have a bunch of people not playing the game again this time around too.