Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: probes gone missing

You have to have sufficient skill points over all. A higher Tier (generally) is worth more than a higher rank in the lesser Tier, but it's not absolute, ie: Rank 9 in Tier 1 is worth more than Rank 1 in Tier 2.

The Aliens do not wander, nor will they pursue. They are also leashed atm, so that you can explore for now. Poke them at your own peril though. The leash will also be coming off soon, probably by Monday.

Quote Originally Posted by tsagoth View Post
    the leash will also be coming off soon, probably by monday.
    what does this mean 0_0
    --- *Member of the SCAT alliance* ---
    My device: iPod Touch 4G

It means that their policy will change from Not Red Don't Shoot, to Not Blue, Shoot it.

Oh dear, the memories that flood back from NBSI....

Quote Originally Posted by Tsagoth View Post
    You have to have sufficient skill points over all. A higher Tier (generally) is worth more than a higher rank in the lesser Tier, but it's not absolute, ie: Rank 9 in Tier 1 is worth more than Rank 1 in Tier 2.
    OK - but how do I work out what Tech level I am??? Feel free to use me as an example if you want to show the workings out to all!
    Leveraging TimeZone differences into gameplay opportunities since DikuMUD!

Quote Originally Posted by Tsagoth View Post
    Doesn't the client show you ?
    Not that I can see . . .

When you look at any ship on the map you will see info on the ship. One of the things it shows is the tech level.

So am I now responsible for ships misteriously lost in space? I saw the new message from the Spartan deep space network when my ship traveled into the unknown sector. Your trying to unite the galaxy against me aren't you

Quote Originally Posted by zarkwizard View Post
    When you look at any ship on the map you will see info on the ship. One of the things it shows is the tech level.
    So is it the ship or the player that has the tech level? *confused*