Thread: Auto reconnect

Auto reconnect

If I leave the app for more than 5 seconds, I get disconnected. In order to reconnect, it takes *7 clicks* (that's a lot, from an interface perspective, especially since they're the same 7 clicks every time) to get to the galaxy view, then however many more to get back to wherever I was looking when I got disconnected.

It would be great if there was a prompt to reconnect on the lost connection dialog box.

Furthermore, it would be cool if there was a log out button somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by fieryspoon View Post
    Furthermore, it would be cool if there was a log out button somewhere.
    I have been asking for this for more than a year. Maybe he'll listen to you.

lmao.. How many characters are you playing that you need a log out button.

As for the quick connect Tsagoth and I have discussed it. I'll see what I can do for both of those things for the next build. I guess if a user complains about there being no log out button, it's not just Tsagoth.

I don't need a log out button now, but I will once there are more servers to play on.

Ok, as you can see from the pics, you can now Log Off via the Settings Menu, and you can also quick join the last server you played on.

IMG_0147.jpg IMG_0146.jpg
    Last edited by zarkwizard; 09-16-2011 at 09:35 PM.

Lol Tsagoth asks for a year and doesn't get it. Spoon asks and two days later there is a log off button.
    --- *Member of the SCAT alliance* ---
    My device: iPod Touch 4G

All about pleasing the customer.