Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Stealth

I forgot to ask, how much population fits into a cargo space? Hopefully its not 1:1 because 50 freighters loading 5000, or actually even 7250 pop per trip with skills would take over 1,100 trips to remove 400mu pop and the pop would grow faster than it could be removed.

*forgot to mention in my previous post that cargo ships would be 3x more efficient resource wise then freighters but 150 cargoships instead of 50 freighters hurts the object cap a bit.
    --- *Member of the SCAT alliance* ---
    My device: iPod Touch 4G

Quote Originally Posted by Spartanius View Post
    There should be something that causes target selection to run again whenever there are stealth orbitals. I disagree 100% with it staying the way it is. I don't see it being acceptable, and this is currently my number 1 complaint.
    I suppose if I was faced with someone having a bunch of invisible to me orbitals I might put a few ranks into whatsit and fly 50 harvs in to his planet. Stealths may be invisible but they aren't invulnerable.

exploding trade ships can damage hidden orbitals? how much damage do they do?

Quote Originally Posted by Spartanius View Post
    exploding trade ships can damage hidden orbitals? how much damage do they do?
    Someone needs to read his skills....

Quote Originally Posted by zarkwizard View Post
    i also sort of glazed over this skill since it gives no idea as to how much damage they do - is it spread among every ship there or just target one ship etc.
    that'd be a pretty interesting tactic - 9 ranks of it and just send 1000ship harv fleets into peoples homeworlds hahahha
    SCAT - who needs guns when you have RO

Quote Originally Posted by zarkwizard View Post
    I knew there was a skill for exploding trade ships, the emphasis on my question was about being able to damage orbitals that were cloaked. IIRC the skill still doesn't give info about the damage able to me done.