Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Beta information...

Unless your name is John Carmack, I doubt too many people are interested in the ramblings of caffeine-fueled, Pop Tart eating typists.

Day 357. Typed for 14 hours. Fig Newtons running low. Went to bed.

Probably not the kind of thing people find interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Tsagoth View Post
    Unless your name is John Carmack, I doubt too many people are interested in the ramblings of caffeine-fueled, Pop Tart eating typists.

Day 357. Typed for 14 hours. Fig Newtons running low. Went to bed.

Probably not the kind of thing people find interesting.
    Oh come now.. you forgot:

Day 562: Finally they let me buy my iPhone 4g, so I can get rid of my 2g Touch and see the game in all it's splendor, assuming Zark ever gets me the new build with my new UUID in it...

I would hope no one would be looking for daily ramblings.. This isn't Twitter or Facebook. I think it's more about the general things, like... say what we ate for lunch. Besides I don't like Fig Newtons much.. Mine would be something like this:

Day 562: Got up... Talked to Tsagoth about some structure changes.. ate Froot Loops grumpily because I was all out of high fibre oatmeal (at least they are fibre Froot Loops..), sat in front of the Mac testing code before heading in to the office to find something I was adding last night actually works. Drop daughter off at school, get to the office.. read the forums, respond to this stuff when I should be coding client stuff.. to be continued...

Maybe I should have posted about yesterday..

I registered just to introduce myself, and say that this LOOKS very promising.

Gentlemen this year is looking good for us 4x gamers on the iPhone/iPad platform. (I need to get an iPad)

Really looking forward to this one, and will bide my time playing Ascendancy. =)

(BTW I am a credited tester for the Distant Worlds Return of the Shakturi, so I would love to help BETA.)

Quote Originally Posted by lordxorn View Post
    I registered just to introduce myself, and say that this LOOKS very promising.

Gentlemen this year is looking good for us 4x gamers on the iPhone/iPad platform. (I need to get an iPad)

Really looking forward to this one, and will bide my time playing Ascendancy. =)

(BTW I am a credited tester for the Distant Worlds Return of the Shakturi, so I would love to help BETA.)
    I saw a video of Ascendancy a while back.. Someone at the office mentioned it to me. Had some pretty nifty things in it graphics effects wise.

We are just polishing up some of the interface functions.. We are hoping to bring in some outside testers in the near future to play around with the interface. It'll be nice to get some outside opinions on the interface making sure things are easy to use and quick to manage. After all who wants to spend an hour looking for a fleet...

Hey I sure Apple will adapt especially when this title takes off!