Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Article: Empire of the Eclipse has officially been submitted to Apple!

I'm refreshing app store every 2 hours or so. I've gotten an ipad 2 since beta and i'm sure this will be awesome on that

Quote Originally Posted by ColfaxJones View Post
    I'm refreshing app store every 2 hours or so. I've gotten an ipad 2 since beta and i'm sure this will be awesome on that
    I too am looking forward to playing this on my iPad, however I understand that it is optimized for the iphone.

Correct me if I am wrong Zarksoft, but I am guessing that means no native resolution for the ipad, but it is planned in the future?

Quote Originally Posted by lordxorn View Post
    I too am looking forward to playing this on my iPad, however I understand that it is optimized for the iphone.

Correct me if I am wrong Zarksoft, but I am guessing that means no native resolution for the ipad, but it is planned in the future?
    You are correct, the initial release is designed for the iphone but a native ipad client is planned for the future. When that does happen it'll be able to download the new client for free. You'll be able to use your existing player account so it should be a completely seamless transition to move between clients / devices.

When do you think this will be approved?

Apple approval times vary with 5-7 days being average, so within 3 days give or take a day. That would be my guess.

ok cool. Refreshing like mad lol.

Awesome!! Can't wait to play the game!

According to this page http://reviewtimes.shinydevelopment.com/ (It averages times as reporting by the Apple dev community)
    it is averaging 6 days from submission. Some taking less, some taking up to 8.

So according to the average, it is possible for a Sunday release based on the date of this post.

Apple counts calendar days, and releases on weekends. =)

Still waiting for approval.. We expect ours to take a little longer since it's a little different than normal games. Hopefully we'll all be playing soon.

and once it does release we have to wait 24 hours/1500 players for the first match to start right? will the practice server at least be available to mess around on right toff? finally, will beta accounts still be valid accounts or will i need to start a new login? thanks