Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Still waiting...

So when was the game resubmitted?

Quote Originally Posted by AntiHaze View Post
    So when was the game resubmitted?
    Monday (March 4th)

Hey guys, I participated in the first beta of the game and i stopped for a long while and decided to check back up on the game today and i was super surprised to see it was resubmitted on the 4th....wow....so is it out yet i checked the app store and i didnt see it...i looked up online and found average app review time is 6 days and its been 7 sense march 4th so i was just wondering hows it going. I will be one of your first costumers and gladly await playing with everyone in the first game.

Quote Originally Posted by sandy02 View Post
    Hey guys, I participated in the first beta of the game and i stopped for a long while and decided to check back up on the game today and i was super surprised to see it was resubmitted on the 4th....wow....so is it out yet i checked the app store and i didnt see it...i looked up online and found average app review time is 6 days and its been 7 sense march 4th so i was just wondering hows it going. I will be one of your first costumers and gladly await playing with everyone in the first game.
    While true it was released on the 4th, and the average wait time is 6 days, Apple sent it back to Zarksoft for a tweak. So unfortunately it had to back to the review que, which means mid week to late week we may possibly see the release. Keep in mind Apple may kick it back again.

I read an article about empire of the eclipse in late February and was immediately interested. Since then I have been impatiently waiting for the release of the game. I hope to see it soon.

P.s.
    Will the game run off a 3G network, or will I need to be connected to wifi like most other mmo's?

it worked off of 3g during beta and barely used any data. I don't see why it would be any different for the actual game
    SCAT - who needs guns when you have RO

Yep, and from the sounds of it we will be waiting a while longer.

I'm guessing Lee's post on twitter means it was rejected again for using Apple's subscription service which isn't (yet?) intended for games.

-VK

Quote Originally Posted by VaporKnight View Post
    Yep, and from the sounds of it we will be waiting a while longer.

I'm guessing Lee's post on twitter means it was rejected again for using Apple's subscription service which isn't (yet?) intended for games.

-VK
    Its been big in the news that a game from Big Fish Games has been taken off the app store for using subscription service.
    Maybe in app purchase can be used instead? Buying "game play hours" instead of tokens

Quote Originally Posted by avalon12 View Post
    Its been big in the news that a game from Big Fish Games has been taken off the app store for using subscription service.
    Maybe in app purchase can be used instead? Buying "game play hours" instead of tokens
    We saw that. They were using a single subscription for all their games. It was an interesting read. For those that might be interested: http://www.gamezebo.com/news/2011/12...-ios-app-wasnt

As for 3G, we play fine over 3G. We spent a lot of time trying to design a MMO engine that could play at decent speeds over 3G, and even EDGE. I have played the game over both quite a bit, and the latency is minimal. We also focused on small data packets, trying to keep the traffic low for the game so we wouldn't saturate your data plan if you play over Cell networks.