Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Still waiting...

Still waiting...

Just wanted to let you all know we are still waiting on review. We are as anxious as everyone else. I'm clicking the refresh button at Apple 50 times a day.

As soon as we get through the process we will let you all know. We knew things might be a little slower since GDC is this week, and the fact that we are a little different.

We'll keep you all posted.

Isn't Tuesday a big release day usually? not sure if it's the same for apple store or not, just being optimistic.

I thought it was Thursday, because that is when the featured page gets updated.

However, I don't think Apple has a set release day because new apps go into the store every day. Which implies to me that they simply get released when Apple is done reviewing the apps.

New apps generally appear late at night with the next day's time stamp, so check around 10pm PST.

Quote Originally Posted by catswift View Post
    We are aware of that.. We have had some stuff happen, but we aren't at liberty to say anything... As soon as we are allowed to officially say something we will.

Quote Originally Posted by zarkwizard View Post
    We are aware of that.. We have had some stuff happen, but we aren't at liberty to say anything... As soon as we are allowed to officially say something we will.
    Whaaa? What does that mean? Good? Bad? lol

We'll take that as confirmation that you guys will be on stage with Tim Cook tomorrow for the iPad 3 announcement.

Ok, just to keep everyone in the loop we had to resubmit the binary due to some technicalities with how the submission of the subscription portion of the game are handled. Anyhow, it's not a huge deal but having to resubmit the binary does put us back to end of the que so I wouldn't expect to see Empire out until next week. We know everyone is very anxious to get their hands on the game but it's just how this process works. I know we'll certainly be resting easier once the game has gone live as well.

Ah well. I have Mass Effect 3 to keep me busy until then

Sorry to hear, good luck on the next review. =)

Thanks for the update~!