Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Learning curve?

Quote Originally Posted by zarkwizard View Post
    You can be eliminated, and if you are it's time to learn and move on to the next game.
    One thing I can't remember if we covered during the beta... When you die and you want to join another game, will you be able to see the other game that is waiting to be created and how many people have signed up for it so far? Or do we just sign up and wait a few days until we get a notification.

I think you already told us this, excuse my mild short term memory loss. It is a pre-existing condition.
    Part of the Faceroll Fiery_Spartan_Spoon Alliance Cheeritrom Brigade

Quote Originally Posted by Trom View Post
    One thing I can't remember if we covered during the beta... When you die and you want to join another game, will you be able to see the other game that is waiting to be created and how many people have signed up for it so far? Or do we just sign up and wait a few days until we get a notification.
    Any new games available will be listed, there should always be one. You will see how many people have joined and what the cap is for that server.. An example:

Nergal 50/1000 with the game start time (if there aren't enough players to fill it the game will start at that time)

Look, I don't want to be a jerk or anything. If you're involved in the same game as I am, all this worrying about learning curve and what not is really kinda silly. I didn't play in the beta, but I'm about 99.9% sure I'll dominate the first game. Just saying. Don't be mad because you're dealing with a race of superior beings. Some species are simply meant to succeed whereas others are naturally selected to be eliminated from existence.

Play the first game. Have fun. Don't worry about winning because I've got that one covered. I will be selective about games I play so others have a chance to win too.

Quote Originally Posted by daivos View Post
    Look, I don't want to be a jerk or anything. If you're involved in the same game as I am, all this worrying about learning curve and what not is really kinda silly. I didn't play in the beta, but I'm about 99.9% sure I'll dominate the first game. Just saying. Don't be mad because you're dealing with a race of superior beings. Some species are simply meant to succeed whereas others are naturally selected to be eliminated from existence.

Play the first game. Have fun. Don't worry about winning because I've got that one covered. I will be selective about games I play so others have a chance to win too.
    lmao.. Gotta love this one.. I like it.. So everyone has their target and objective.. kill this guy first.. that's right.. don't pay attention to me..