Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Resubmission Update

It's getting close to the 6 day mark and i'm getting twitchy again!!

Quote Originally Posted by DickDastardly View Post
    So are we.. I played a joke on Lee telling him we were rejected again, and we were told to use consumables.. Let's just say he didn't have any nice words for me when he realized I was pulling his leg. Hopefully karma doesn't get pissed at me...

We can hope! Just be glad he didn't give you your p45!

Quote Originally Posted by DickDastardly View Post
    Unfortunately it is averaging 7 days for review time. http://reviewtimes.shinydevelopment.com/

Quote Originally Posted by lordxorn View Post
    Unfortunately it is averaging 7 days for review time. http://reviewtimes.shinydevelopment.com/
    I looked on there after i posted. I think apple are a law unto themselves anyway, it'll be done when they want it to!

You'd think it would be ONE day at this point, considering how many times they have looked at the same code after all these submissions. They ought to know the code by memory.

Quote Originally Posted by AntiHaze View Post
    You'd think it would be ONE day at this point, considering how many times they have looked at the same code after all these submissions. They ought to know the code by memory.
    It is what it is... sadly the process is in place and it's something we all have to deal with. No point in getting stressed about it. The part that saddens us the most is we want to get the game in the players hands so we can start getting feedback.

We would have loved to have been focused on moving forward. We are looking forward to players getting in there, and are even excited about playing it ourselves... While we don't expect to win, it'll certainly be fun seeing what people do. I'm also looking forward to the iPad version going live. That will be the next big release hopefully in the next month or two. Obviously depends on what kind of feedback we are getting on what we will focus on.

Is it an average of 7 busyness days?

Quote Originally Posted by Supamand View Post
    Is it an average of 7 busyness days?
    Yes that estimate is a reliance on developers self reporting how long their apps took, using Twitter for example.

Quote Originally Posted by zarkwizard View Post
    So are we.. I played a joke on Lee telling him we were rejected again, and we were told to use consumables.. Let's just say he didn't have any nice words for me when he realized I was pulling his leg. Hopefully karma doesn't get pissed at me...
    Hilarious and cruel! : )