Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Resubmission Update

Quote Originally Posted by zarkwizard View Post
    So are we.. I played a joke on Lee telling him we were rejected again, and we were told to use consumables.. Let's just say he didn't have any nice words for me when he realized I was pulling his leg. Hopefully karma doesn't get pissed at me...
    Don't..... DO THAT! You had me fooled for a moment as well!
    I almost wanted to kill Apple.

Anyway, my hopes is currently on Monday, later than that and I would fear rejection
    Nice everything you have there...
    Sssssssssssssssssss

I am pessimistically optimistic. Although last time I was pretty optimistic. It worked out though. The subscription model they had us move to was identical to consumables. From a code stand point there wasn't any major code changes to implement it. The gotcha this time was the "Play Unregistered". That was a bit of a pain. We checked out the way Pocket Legends implemented it, and did that. We also went to check out how Order and Chaos implemented "Play Unregistered" and it turns out they were able to by pass this requirement and force a sign up.

Quote Originally Posted by Gameloft
    ** FREE 3-MONTH SUBSCRIPTION GRANTED at your first log in! Then you can renew your allegiance for only $0.99/month, $1.99 for 3 months or $2.99 for 6 months! **
    ** IMPORTANT: Please make sure your device is compatible with this app. Compatible devices include: iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPod touch 3G & 4G and iPad 1 & 2.
    A Wi-Fi connection and a Gameloft LIVE! account are required to play the game. **
    I guess some are just exempt from the rules. That's the kind of stuff that drives me nuts. If you have rules in place they should be the same for everyone. I guess that's the problem with being logical and a programmer, and rules being based on who and how they are interpreted. If you have rules, apply them to everyone.

Our accounts work the same way as a Gameloft Live! account. It is able to cross games, and in fact your characters can be maintained across games as well, but that's another story...

iPad version going live !!

Can you clear up this for me, is the game that is for this release for the iPAD

"I'm also looking forward to the iPad version going live. That will be the next big release hopefully in the next month or two."

"** IMPORTANT: Please make sure your device is compatible with this app. Compatible devices include: iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPod touch 3G & 4G and iPad 1 & 2."

I have not read all the posts here so maybe i have missed something.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by idFREEK View Post
    Can you clear up this for me, is the game that is for this release for the iPAD
    While it will run on the iPad, it doesn't use new layouts. The iPad 3 will use the Retina graphics. We are working on new custom layouts when we detect an iPad. That version is not in the build yet.

Quote Originally Posted by idFREEK View Post
    "** IMPORTANT: Please make sure your device is compatible with this app. Compatible devices include: iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPod touch 3G & 4G and iPad 1 & 2."
    I guess it should say 3 as well on the iPad. I have been working on the code and have got the code back down to OS 4.2. For a time we moved to OS 4.3 for certain features. We'll see how things go with the code and if we will keep it on 4.2 for the next release.

aah I C , I tink!

So if you a hoping to run this game on iPAD v1 it will run ?

While it will run on the iPad, it doesn't use new layouts. The iPad 3 will use the Retina graphics. We are working on new custom layouts when we detect an iPad. That version is not in the build yet.

I guess it should say 3 as well on the iPad. I have been working on the code and have got the code back down to OS 4.2. For a time we moved to OS 4.3 for certain features. We'll see how things go with the code and if we will keep it on 4.2 for the next release.

I think it is safe to say "WE WILL ALL BE PLAYING MONDAY!!" WOOHOO! =P

Quote Originally Posted by lordxorn View Post
    I think it is safe to say "WE WILL ALL BE PLAYING MONDAY!!" WOOHOO! =P
    Still "Waiting for Review"... If it gets too much later today I doubt it'll be Monday.. So far it's not looking promising. I really wish they had a position counter so you knew where you were in the queue. You are #723, avg wait time from this position 6 days....

Something like that would be awesome.

Still "Waiting for Review"... If it gets too much later today I doubt it'll be Monday.. So far it's not looking promising. I really wish they had a position counter so you knew where you were in the queue. You are #723, avg wait time from this position 6 days....

Something like that would be awesome.
    I've never seen a Sunday status change on the two dozen or so apps I've submitted and follow-on updates. I've always been told Apple runs a six day week QA schedule for the App Store. I have seen Saturday status changes before.

I've seen updates released on Sunday's but that doesn't mean to say they check it on the Sunday. Personally i think Tuesday/Wednesday this week.

With regards to the position counter, i don't think it would count for much. I think certain companies get an easier pass with Apple. The smaller you are the less significant you are.

Finding myself still looking on here multiple times a day, surely the day of reckoning is at hand!