Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Resubmission Update

Resubmission Update

Hi everyone - Just a heads up to say that work is still progressing on changing up our billing system to meet Apple's requirements and that those changes should be wrapping up soon. In the meantime while waiting on those changes to be completed on the back end side of the code base we've been busy fixing a number of small bugs along with improving the functionality of the main galaxy menu so Empire will look and play even better.

We'll let you know as soon as we officially resubmit the game to Apple.

Empire of the Eclipse Submitted to Apple - Again!

Ok folks, we've resubmitted a new build to Apple so with any luck Empire will sail through the submission process this time around and be out on the store very soon!

Congratulations! We can't wait. Best wishes on a speedy approval.

Congratulations!
    Now I've been holding this back, not to give you any ideas for further development delays.
    I was wondering if you guys implemented or planing to implement achievements for Game Center?
    Reason I'm asking is because Game Center is like a Facebook of the app game world. It could help spread the word about this awesome game.

Quote Originally Posted by Leedot View Post
    Ok folks, we've resubmitted a new build to Apple so with any luck Empire will sail through the submission process this time around and be out on the store very soon!
    Good luck guys...

*begins constant refreshing of app store and regular cursing of religious books*

Do you know if its actually been looked at yet?

Quote Originally Posted by DickDastardly View Post
    Do you know if its actually been looked at yet?
    Here is what we know.. We know someone has logged in, but the game still says "Waiting For Review". Other than that you know what we do. Apples review process is a bit of a black box. There is no real way to know where you stand in the process. The last couple of times we went in to review the only reason we knew is because I refresh the page about 50 times a day. The one thing that seems a little odd to me is when you get to the review stage and you need to make changes, when you upload a new binary you start over completely. That's probably the worst part. For every rejection you have to wait the 6-10 days for another review.

It is what it is... Not much we can do about it. I probably get asked about 50 times a day.. "Have you heard anything?". I sigh a lot.

We feel good about this submission though. We did everything the guy on the phone said, and more. I suspect it will be any day now. I'm starting to get in to the 50 refreshes a day. People that have been helping us test this latest version of the game think it's a real huge improvement. I haven't heard of any bugs in the most current version (not saying there aren't any, just haven't heard about any yet..).. So we are pretty excited about people playing the new release.

Soon my little smurfs... soon..

Hopefully it will be! does it go straight from review to the app store or do you guys have to do anything in between?

Quote Originally Posted by DickDastardly View Post
    Hopefully it will be! does it go straight from review to the app store or do you guys have to do anything in between?
    It won't go right out without us being aware of it. Once we get the conformation from Apple that it can go in to the AppStore, we will turn on spawning game servers and things like that, then put the release in the store. So there are minor things we need to do, just to make sure it doesn't go out without our knowledge, but it should be pretty quick. We are talking hours, not days from when we know... unless there is a specific reason to delay the delivery to the store.

Thats good to know. It means refreshing here instead of the app store!