Any time now Apple, any time.
    Nice everything you have there...
    Sssssssssssssssssss

Quote Originally Posted by Lavenders2 View Post
    Any time now Apple, any time.
    Do you have a camera in my house? lol

Quote Originally Posted by zarkwizard View Post
    Do you have a camera in my house? lol
    Does this mean apple has approved the game?

Quote Originally Posted by robertreyez View Post
    Does this mean apple has approved the game?
    I was referring to: "Y U NO RELEASE EMPIRE OF THE ECLIPSE" calling to the heavens.. Not that Apple had done anything yet.. I looked this morning and it's still "Waiting for review"... I'll check again...

checked.. "Awesome it says it's released!!" is what I will say as soon as it gets to that point... currently it's just waiting on review still.

checked.. "Awesome it says it's released!!" is what I will say as soon as it gets to that point... currently it's just waiting on review still.
    I wonder how many people swore at you then!!!

I'm beginning to get a bad feeling! :-(

No change.. Still waiting on review... Just checked again... I don't think any of us are too worried about it this time. Considering we did it the way they said to do it. Maybe it's just a busy week at Apple.

No change.. Still waiting on review... Just checked again... I don't think any of us are too worried about it this time. Considering we did it the way they said to do it. Maybe it's just a busy week at Apple.
    Late Wednesday night PST time seems to be big release night for the app store, with a refresh on the featured page. So early Thursday is a possibility.

Quote Originally Posted by lordxorn View Post
    Late Wednesday night PST time seems to be big release night for the app store, with a refresh on the featured page. So early Thursday is a possibility.
    That would be superb! Mind you apple do some very strange things. They allow scam apps on the appstore, but decline legit games with beta players to support that the game is fine. Even though EotE wasn't about being a legit game, the fact that scam apps get into the appstore but games like this don't is concerning
    Nice everything you have there...
    Sssssssssssssssssss

Quote Originally Posted by Lavenders2 View Post
    They allow scam apps on the appstore, but decline legit games with beta players to support that the game is fine. Even though EotE wasn't about being a legit game, the fact that scam apps get into the appstore but games like this don't is concerning
    To be fair I think half the games on there are scams. The concept of playing a few times then energy running out so you have to buy more, and all the other unexpected in game purchases really get on my nerves.

I've found possibly two or three games that I love, and they were relatively high priced, with a few add on's available buy IAP. EoTE appealed to me because everything was clear cut, with (hopefully) no hidden surprises.