Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Empire of the Eclipse has been APPROVED by Apple!

Empire of the Eclipse has been APPROVED by Apple!

Well folks it looks like we've finally made it through the submission process unscathed and Empire will be available 'soon'. I say soon, and not immediately because we may have to delay the release by a week for marketing purposes.

Obviously, we'd like to push the release button right this second but sometimes timing is everything; the better Empire does the more resources we'll have to devote to it so it's important that we get it right from the start.

Hopefully we'll be able to give a concrete date in the near future but worse case scenario this shouldn't delay us passed 5/24.

Quote Originally Posted by Leedot View Post
    Well folks it looks like we've finally made it through the submission process unscathed and Empire will be available 'soon'. I say soon, and not immediately because we may have to delay the release by a week for marketing purposes.

Obviously, we'd like to push the release button right this second but sometimes timing is everything; the better Empire does the more resources we'll have to devote to it so it's important that we get it right from the start.

Hopefully we'll be able to give a concrete date in the near future but worse case scenario this shouldn't delay us passed 5/24.
    YESSS!!! CONGRATZ!!! Too bad on the week, but totally understand. Get the word out, I will see if I can give you some free press @www.spacesector.com
    Last edited by lordxorn; 05-14-2012 at 11:46 PM. Reason: spelling, clarification

Fantastic news! Congratulations!

delaying!!!!

Damn u. Double damn u for delaying the release. Yep u lot suck.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    Damn u. Double damn u for delaying the release. Yep u lot suck.

Hooray! I suppose if I've waited this long, a few more days to get it done right won't hurt.

Kudos to you and your team for surviving the arduous Apple submission process.

Want it, want it, want it, now, now, now. PLay play play!!!

CONGRATS to all of you.

I also will put the word out where I can. I got some resources.

Soon I kill you all and take your space monkeys.

Wow, today is my birthday, to get this news on this day is one of the best presents i could get! Congratulations!

Excellent news. Always new third time was a charm!

I can not wait to play, it's been a long road, and I hope you all had a few beers to celebrate.

Great news!
    Just curious though, does the launch delay has anything to do with Diablo 3 coming out today?