Thread: Looking Forward

Looking Forward

Jut saying "Hi" and looking forward to the game.

I understand the release interface is for the iPhone but I'll be on an iPad so looking forward to that coming too.

As a loooong time gamer I'm rooting for this game.

Sweet!! Welcome, I am constantly waiting as well. The average 6 day approval waiting period for Apple approval has passed as of late Sunday morning. So it is basically a day by day wait where the Search field typed in with "Empire of the Eclipse" will yield an actual game and not some religious books... =)

At least you don't have to keep hitting refresh on the iTunes Connect link watching for a change... I think I do that about 50x a day. Then when I go to bed I think.. It's only been 1155 days... what's one more..

Apple is just too busy padding their empire before the floodgates open.

Quote Originally Posted by lordxorn View Post
    Sweet!! Welcome, I am constantly waiting as well. The average 6 day approval waiting period for Apple approval has passed as of late Sunday morning. So it is basically a day by day wait where the Search field typed in with "Empire of the Eclipse" will yield an actual game and not some religious books... =)
    yeah i'm over seeing those 2 religion books in our search, c'mon apple!

Quote Originally Posted by Worldstrider View Post
    So what will the pricing be?
    There is a sticky on the forum: http://www.zarksoft.com/cms/showthread.php?405-Price

$1.99/month